nurse life

Thursday, January 11, 2007

i WILL stuff a probe up your ass

My days as a reliever are over. They were an eventful and necessary time of my life, gave me plenty of experience, not to mention those days earned me my first pay cheque as a qualified nurse.

We got to choose our placement according to age, which is quite pissing off, rather than order of merit, probably because my nursing school was too lazy to place an average for the hospital to go by, but anyway. By the time my turn came to choose, the only paediatric placement was filled up and the only choice I had was a bunch of medical wards or else endoscopy. So I chose endoscopy and I don't regret it for one minute. It does take some getting used to however but I'm sure in time I will be a pro.

Endoscopy, for those not in the know, basically involves suffing a camera up someone's anus (bum hole), urethra (pee-pee hole), oesophagus (the food hole from the mouth) and trachea (breathing hole).

its good. I'm happy so far.

3 Comments:

At Friday, January 19, 2007, Blogger James said...

...so it has nothing to do with sodomy ux?

 
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007, Blogger nurse pica said...

im sorry, no sodomy!

 
At Tuesday, November 16, 2021, Blogger Uniforms World said...

Uniforms world has been giving away nurse uniforms! I have a chance to get a set

 

Post a Comment

<< Home