nurse life

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Begin at the beginning

This is it...what I have been striving for. The past four years, of sweating blood have culminated into something. I will start work as a staff nurse on tuesday. Only God knows where. I just hope its somewhere I can cope and prosper. I am still a little scared...I am very impatient with myself. I always want to do everything correctly and I am very hard on myself. I hope I can live up to my own expectations.

This being my last free week-end before entering the working world, I have decided to live it up and enjoy. So my soon-to-be husband and I went to eat some indian food. In the middle of our meal, this guy comes in asking for a take-away. He was well-groomed, polite and decent. After making his order, he sat on a couch and brought out his mobile phone and said, "Hi Candy, its me. Tonight make sure you do not wear a thong or a g-string, only hot-pants...yes, focus on the lap-dancing because without it we've got nothing...keep the patrons happy and focus on conversation, ok?...no, I won't be paying you, but whatever you make you can keep...ok sweet? ciao."

Isn't it weird when these creatures of the underworld come up to the surface? When people indulge in these kinds of services I guess we don't really think of the intricate workings to make it a success and the degree of professionalism involved. And I mention this incident in light of the fact that lately the police made rounds of the gentlemen's clubs around here and arrested a bunch of girls who were simply trying to make a living. It made me angry because these girls are not hurting anyone, they aren't taking anything away from anyone...they aren't criminals. And if anyone brings up the issues of white slavery, I assure you that those unfortunate girls will not be working in gentlemen's clubs, they will be made to be hardcore prostitutes and have any money they make taken from them in a heart beat.

I just think it would be better if the police would do something about the amount of theft that occurs in teen hot-spots and and harrassment that now comes part and parcel with a night out.

Oh and if anyone chooses to indulge in a night of female entertainment, please give the girls some money because it may be all they earn that night.

We all have to make a living in the way we know best.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, November 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i m was just going thru the blogs for the 1st time n got to see urs, just an advcie for u nurse. please dont take all this tension to ur head, coz it wil do nothing good but will make u restless, nothing else. either u do somthing for them or leave them as they are. n just try to be happy in ur life. coz if ur happy then only u can make other people happy, enjoy n gud nyt
vinaybtikku@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, December 04, 2019, Blogger get rich said...

Hello to all my viewers my name is Katherine Cullen from Wisconsin USA I want to use this opportunity to thank Dr clement who help me to won sum of $1 million dollars for euro million lottery.thanks Dr clement for helping me to win the euro million.I have been playing the lottery for the past 5 years now and i have not be able to wining nay money,i was so upset and i need help desperate to win the lottery so i decided to go online and search for help then i saw so many good testimony about this man called Dr clement how he gave lucky wining number for many people with help of his spell,then i dis-said to contact him also and tell him i want to win a lottery too, he also cast wining lottery spell for me which i use too, then i play and won $1 million dollars.I m so grateful to you Dr clement,just in-case you also need him to help you wining any kind game he can help you is nice man,you can contact him through his allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com or whatsapp +2347051758952.and he also explain to me he can cure any kind of disease with herbal medicine? .God thank you for send Dr clement to me as a helper? {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} ALS {7} HEPATITIS B OR A {8}LOVE SPELL {9} herpes simplex. (10) Ex back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home