nurse life

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A whole lot of anger going on

Lately I have been feeling this intense anger. I don't really know where its stemming from. I simply want to scream and punch something. Or someone. Preferably in the face or gut.

However that would be horribly unproductive. Yet I want to say this...if I actually did punch somebody it would look insane and people would probably say things like "What the hell do you think you're doing?" or "Are you crazy?" And I probably would be committed.

Yet answer me this: Is being angry really so crazy? An emotion which is really natural and has to be suppressed and managed constantly? Under the circumstances we live in today, would it really be so crazy to let go?

In my opinion, we have so much to be angry about, I actually think its kind of crazy that we suppress it, act ashamed of it and try to pretend it isn't there simply to be considered socially acceptable. Its insane.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 22, 2006, Blogger Victoria said...

i thinks its society that dicated us to stop showing feelings and if possible stop feeling in the first place.

go somewhere and scream, shout, blog or do something to take off that excessive energy - it will make your anger pass more quickly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home