nurse life

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wherever you find love, it feels like christmas

Christmas time is here again...yet its very difficult to enjoy it when you work 12hr shifts...you kind of miss the muss and the fuss. But in its own way, its cool. We decorated the wards and amidst the piss, shit and vomit, there is some atmosphere.

So I spend my days running from ward to ward, helping where I can. Oh, MaltaGirl! I met your boyfriend...he's a funny guy...he made the time go by quickly with his craziness!

And that is what is great about being a reliever...you get to meet alot of cool people. However, there is a great downside to being a reliever...along with the cool people you also meet the assholes, staff who fight with each other and expect you to mediate and staff who will treat you like a slave. But oh well.

All in all, things are pretty much status quo at the moment. No news is good news I guess. My love to everyone and have a merry christmas, and ofcourse, be nice to each other.

much love, nurse pica.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 21, 2006, Blogger MaltaGirl said...

Hi Nurse Pica, he mentioned meeting you! I hope that you have a good Christmas, shifts and all :-)

Please do come to the bloggers' do tomorrow if you can, and your fiance' is welcome too of course!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home