nurse life

Saturday, October 07, 2006

The end of an era

I got my official resit result today and I passed. And I am ecstatic. I totally deserve it. And now my career starts.

I can't believe I am not going to be in a classroom anymore, writing assignments anymore. Its time to throw the student part of me away. And thats a big part and always has been. And now its over. It really and truly is the end of an era.

But saying that, its also the beginning of a new one. Now its time for my real life to begin. My social life, my lovelife, my family life can now get my full attention. I know there is going to be more and more turbulence in the future...however the experiences of this summer have taught me how to deal with them in a better way. I am not the underdog anymore.

I am part of one of the most respected professions in the world. And I am very, very proud.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, October 08, 2006, Blogger Coemgen said...

:)

 
At Monday, October 09, 2006, Blogger noel tanti said...

prosit!!!

 
At Monday, October 09, 2006, Blogger Giselle said...

Well done! Definitely respected!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home