nurse life

Monday, September 11, 2006

Under pressure

At the moment I am listening to the song under pressure. Now, I sincerely dislike Queen, but I love David Bowie so I guess I am excused by all indie tits out there.

Well, my exam is on the 13th, 2 days away and I really do feel under pressure. But its a good pressure...time to prove myself. And I'm sure a lot of you out there are saying "How can there be a good type of pressure?" Trust me, there is. This is the "I will kick some nursing ass" kind of pressure. This is the "I can do this and I have worked hard for this and its my time" kind of pressure.

Its my turn to shine like the star that I am. There are so many kinds of stars. There are the bright stars like Movie stars, rock stars, pop stars...all equally impressive. Yet then there are those stars which are really small, that you can't even see with a telescope, however they still shine brightly and are still an integral part of the milky way.

This is our last dance.
This is ourselves.
Under pressure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home