nurse life

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Just forget the world

Sometimes its good to not worry, just be happy. At the moment I am feeling this way. Today I conquered a fear, and it really felt good. i feel like i can do anything now. And its a feeling I need to pass my resit.

I can finally say I have things in perspective. Its all a question of being able to go with the flow now, yet to be assertive throughout. I think I will be alright. The first time I didn't think I would be alright...I went into that exam thinking failure was an option. It should not have been, which is exactly what makes all the difference this time.

1 more week. Just 1 more.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, September 07, 2006, Blogger noel tanti said...

good luck!

 
At Thursday, September 07, 2006, Blogger Coemgen said...

Failure is never an option. At least, for people like you it shouldn't be. You'll do great, me sure, u'll see.

 
At Thursday, September 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's the spirit! never dismiss the act of positive thinking :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home