nurse life

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Something I have realised

Well, I have my practical on the 11th July. However I am really quite calm because I have realised something important, a conclusion I have reached while talking to a colleague. So all you nursing students out there, from around the world, remember this:

We have been working for 4 years. We know the skills, we know what we have to do. The important thing now is the frame of mind, which can't be learnt, but has to be conditioned.

Be calm. Think a lot and give it everything you've got.

5 Comments:

At Saturday, July 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck dear nurse and wish you all the best !

 
At Monday, July 03, 2006, Blogger Coemgen said...

11th? you too?

let's just go for it, shall we?!

gd luck!

 
At Monday, July 03, 2006, Blogger nurse pica said...

let's just go for it, shall we?!

do we really have a choice?

 
At Tuesday, July 04, 2006, Blogger Coemgen said...

:)

 
At Wednesday, July 12, 2006, Blogger Erezija said...

kif mort?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home