nurse life

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A sigh of relief

I have finally finished my thesis, it is at the printer right now. I know I will probably have tonnes of things to fix but at least its the start of the end, if you know what I mean.

Easter holidays are here, so far I am enjoying them, because I don't have to go to work. I had my assessment on friday, which went ok, nothing exceptional. But one thing I noticed is that everyone really has their own style of nursing and there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to many things.

I am sick of my thesis. I really don't want to have to look at it ever, ever again. I get physically ill when i look at the lap top and open the file entitled "thesis documents." Now all I have to do is study for finals, and pass the practical. Then I can be officially called an SRN and it will be the end of this journey.

Or will it be just the beginning?

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 25, 2006, Blogger Kenneth said...

Well done, btw :)

 
At Thursday, July 04, 2013, Anonymous Stephanie Dalton said...

It is certainly a sigh of relief once you see the fruit of your hard work and effort. And printing it can be like seeing your thesis being on its hard body. And I’m sure, you have some thesis help while working with it. But, you should feel bad about it as having some help is really needed sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home