nurse life

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

a few end of the day thoughts

just a few random thoughts...

1. The only thing I really dislike about nursing is waking up so early.

2. I need to eat more wholegrains

3. I'm getting LOADS of stomach acid

4. My cat is getting cuddlier in her old age

5. I need to make an effort to walk an hr a day...I used to do it, i don't know why I stopped

6. Ah, wait I stopped because it has become too cold to walk about

7. I don't eat as much chocolate as I used to...I guess I'm developing a bit of a conscience

8. I have started biting my nails again.

9. I have to finish my thesis

10. I have to figure out my future, on all facets.

good night everybody.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The whole family appreciates your efforts and everyone is very proud of no. 1 daughter and what she accomplished.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home