nurse life

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas, everyone.


Its 10am, i walked in from a party at 3am so I am a little dazed. I had fun though.

mela, mela, mela...presents!! i received:

a beautiful short double breasted green coat from my man
a flower pendant from my man's parents
fuzzy blue slippers from my sis
bright blue suede boots and nursing shoes from my mum
a funky pair of trousers from my bro
a lovely black evening dress from my dad.

very nice indeed. at the moment there is a tremendous amount of tension in the house. I get the feeling my mum is frightened of my nanna, which makes me a little sad because after all, my gran is a pathetic and senile old woman and my mum is formidable and tireless and has more energy than...well, myself!

and depicted in this post are the fabulous blue boots my mum got me, currently on my feet and in the background are my sisters fuzzy blue slippers.

in about 2 hrs my gran and grampa will come. i hope they will behave themselves. I'm not too fond of my gran...she is shit scared of Nero, so i think i'll get him to sit on her lap.

On my playlist i have peter,paul and mary's ''puff the magic dragon'' and its very soothing. I wouldn't mind being in the land of Honah Lee right now. I bet they don't celebrate christmas.

well, i have to go to my gran's house now to collect my loot...i mean presents...i hope they give me cash because i don't think i will be able to pay my computer loan this month and i don't want to ask my dad for money and even less my mum. then the golden oldies come to my house to criticize our "feng shwei" or however its spelt, rearrange our furniture, open our cupboards to see what we own and complain about my dad's cooking, which by the way will be superb, better than a restauraunt.

so if my gran causes this much tension, why do we invite them over? well, because they are family and we must cherish them while they are still alive....

and the fact that they have oodles of cash is not a hindering factor either.

well everybody, merry christmas and have a good one. love one another.

5 Comments:

At Sunday, December 25, 2005, Blogger Toni Sant said...

Same to you!

 
At Sunday, December 25, 2005, Blogger Kenneth said...

Don't link directly to attachments in your Gmail, because they won't show up here. Save them on your PC, then upload via Blogger.

 
At Tuesday, December 27, 2005, Blogger Coemgen said...

same to you!

 
At Wednesday, December 28, 2005, Blogger Moondust said...

All the best!!! :)

 
At Thursday, February 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i knew bob would get you something funky for xmas... :) (i was bored and read all of your blog in one evening :)) say hi to luigi! johan, sweden http://www.flickr.com/photos/leafstream/sets/72057594055718823/show/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home