nurse life

Friday, December 16, 2005

ungrateful asshole

yesterday i was in charge of conducting a transfer, because a patient had to move from his current ward (the one im working in) to a surgical ward. this involves getting the patient to pack up his stuff, taking him to his new ward and giving the nurses there some info about him. but ofcourse since i had to carry out this operation, it wasn't that simple.

in order to pack his things, this guy placed all his belongings on the bed first. i swear, he had enough stuff to start a small quarter master store. fruit, games, cards, clothes, shaving items, toileteries, juices in cartons, chocolate, biscuits...you name it, he had it. One of the diploma students looked at his bed and started singing under his breath "Lira biss, lira biss, kollox lira biss" Victor proceeded to put each item in an individual plastic bag, which ofcourse is unpractical as it is difficult to carry 101 things at once. therefore i made a suggestion. i picked up a large garbage bag and i said:

"Well, Victor, how about putting all your stuff in here so we can carry everything to your new ward?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU STUPID NURSE! IDIOT! NO, BITCH!"

such rudeness still does not fail to take me aback.

"Listen Victor, you can't talk to me like that. Show some class!" (you ignorant bastard)

"OH GO TO HELL! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! I SAY WHAT I LIKE! YOU COW!"

i got MAD.

"OK, FINE! I DON'T HAVE TO HELP YOU! IT ISNT EVEN MY JOB! I KNOW HOW TO BE AS UNPLEASANT AS YOU IF I WANT TO BE AND IF PROVOKED! IM NOT YOUR SLAVE! AND I WONT BE GOING TO HELL, YOU WILL!" and i walked out.

Arse-smear. I sure showed him.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, December 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Pica, you sure have an interesting life. Hope you somehow got your own back on the bastard

 
At Saturday, December 17, 2005, Blogger Coemgen said...

Good one Pica!
ICCEDILUX!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home