nurse life

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

a normal day

today was very normal. i dont come across them much nowadays.

so i guess a normal day is quite abnormal to me...ho ho ho! went christmas shopping with my brother because he is quite rubbish at buying presents and i managed to find some decent stuff. we saw a friend who we haven't seen in quite a while and he has changed, but seems happier so thats great.

had a sort of fight/argument with my man but now everything is ok...i mean, why should we fight? christmas is a time for peace and love.

my back is hurting me so much. i can't carry anything, everything is too heavy. i couldnt even do a whole hour at the gym yesterday. it aches in that hard-to-reach-place in between my shoulders. one of the reasons why i started going to a gym in the first place was to strengthen my body for carrying patients. i hope its working.

well, i am off to watch scrubs. gn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home