nurse life

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

the nurse is sick

Lord i hate being sick. but it comes part and parcel with this job. yesterday mary coughed all over me, and josie sneezed in my face, so i guess it was inevitable. not to mention, the other student who is placed with me in my ward is also sick so im quite certain its from a patient. at the moment there is a ton of gastritis and bronchitis going about, so readers, please be careful and keep yourselves healthy. if you have not taken your 'flu shot yet, do so before you get one of those 2 illnesses because you can't take the injection while on antibiotics or while you are sick.

so here i am feeling entirely useless in bed, writing my blog and reading online comics, which rule by the way. im also researching an assignment on teaching and learning, so i guess im being at least a little productive.

my man came home from London and bought me the coolest hat, a beret with butterflies all over the front...its v cute. ofcourse whenever i wear it i get stared at by maltese adolescent girls who have no taste nor originality, but since thats the norm, i tend to stick out like a sore thumb. well, in this case, thats a GOOD thing!

well then, i am off to continue writing my assignment and eat some oranges. ah, the beauty of the lap-top...i work whilst in bed!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi rob here, which online comics are you reading? Questionablecontent and......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home