nurse life

Friday, November 11, 2005

i am falling apart

i really can't take my mum calling me fat anymore. i cant take it. it drives me nuts and makes me feel sick and ugly.

the thing is, im not fat. im a size 12-14 (uk sizes). ok, im not miss skinny but im not the obese monster my mum makes me out to be. it makes me so depressed. she makes me hate myself and want to kill myself.

i dont deserve to feel this way. its like she is always trying to compete with me. she is so sick in the head...she competes with me for grades cuz she's doing a university course, she competes with my looks, she is loads fatter than me and tries to wear my clothes and stretches them.

when i look in the mirror i see this big, fat pig. i cant take it anymore. i feel like i could do myself in.

i dont know what to say anymore. but this has to stop.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, November 12, 2005, Blogger Hsejjes said...

Nurse pica, please please please do not let your mum get you down. If only I was a size 14! I have ballooned to a size18 and my mum's attitude towards my size is the same as yours. She sniggers and twitters with smugness that she has always been a size 10, even after having 3 kids. Bugger all I say....This idea of having to be boney and look like some super model gets my goat. The secret of not letting her get at you is when you tell her that you are happy with the way you look and have no intention of changing. Put your foot down and make your point LOUD and CLEAR!! If your mum gets at you further, get her in touch with me...I will sort her out!! tee hee

 
At Saturday, November 12, 2005, Blogger nurse pica said...

thanks...thats encouraging :)

 
At Thursday, December 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetheart all moms are like that (mine included)......at least urs ain't telling u she wishes u were still with an ex......like mine does!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home