nurse life

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Monday, monday here again

Well yeah, its sunday really, but my general activity for today has pretty much ended and 2moro im off to the ward again.

the weather has become cold and i can't help thinking about some of my patients. one in particular has no family, nobody visits her to bring her clothes and suchlike so she wears a nappy and a hospital gown, though she is fully independent and continent. its getting cold, too cold to run around in a nappy and a backless gown. i spent my afternoon looking for a cardigan around the house, one that could fit her. I found her an old blue one, i hope it will be fine for her. i wish i could buy all my patients a cardigan.

i spent the morning with my man since 2moro he is off to london with the band he's the manager of. we went for a chinese lunch, just me and him, and it was good fun. sometimes we both get wrapped up with the daily demands of our lives and we forget to have fun. today was great. if i had money i would prob go with him. at the moment nothing is really keeping me in malta...at university i am not doing anything that requires any particular strain and as for work i can easily make up the hours on the weekend. damn it.

Some jokers left some crude yet amusing comments on one of my blogs...will one of you explain to me how to make a cunt salad? or is it that a woman's private areas resemble some kind of vegetable? a pimento, perhaps? An artistic ounce of iceberg lettuce? Will it still be so appetizing after you shit on it? Enlighten me.

well, im off to make a cup of tea and watch Frasier on DVD...Because I don't know what to do about those tossed salads and scrambled eggs!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, November 20, 2005, Blogger sharonspiteri said...

oh my goodness you're L's girlfriend!!! ive only just put two and two together ghax naqra slow :-)

 
At Tuesday, November 22, 2005, Blogger Toni Sant said...

Talk about six degrees of separation! I bet there's always less than six degrees between any two Maltese people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home