nurse life

Thursday, September 22, 2005

waiting for paint to dry...

i was cruising my brain and i tried to come up with an interesting concept to paint. its going along great, i love using oils, the colour is so bright but they have only one downside...they take days to dry so i take 2 weeks to finish a painting. if i ever become famous for my art, i will not become big headed or pretentious or claim to wish to get consumption because that's the artists' disease. i'll simply be happy that someone else appreciates how i see the world.

i had a sex dream about one of my best friends...he also happens to be one of my boyfriend's best friends. i woke up in shock because i know i'd never want to do anything like that with that particular person. it was all so explicit and unsubtle. even the actual sex was nothing like me.

one of my results came out today but i didnt go up to school to check it out since i was told only a few hours ago about it. when i asked around if i passed or not, nobody could tell me, they all said they didnt know. that scares me because nobody wants to b the bearer of bad news. sigh so i have to wait until 2moro. i really hope i passed, i have too much on my plate at the moment to be able to write out an assignment.

its funny really...i spend most of my life waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home