nurse life

Monday, September 12, 2005

roll to me


im sitting on my bed, listening to del amitri, the song is roll to me if y'all want to download it. for some reason my sister says this song reminds her of me.

personally, it makes me think of new times ahead. my relationship with my bf has reached a new level, my old sixth form hang-out is closing down, im entering my final year of university and life as i know it is basically changing completely. but its all good for me. im excited.

im making an effort to live life day by day, facing the challenges each day has to offer.

today i had a driving lesson. it was cool, i felt relaxed so i drove great. soon the test. woo hoo! the above car is the one im kinda in love with...a pink beetle? tacky? yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! since i was little i have always been fascinated by pink cars...for some reason, pink is an unusual colour for a car...unless you're barbie ofcourse.

for some reason, i have become addicted medical teledramas...my mum tells me "You get a break from hospital, so you watch it on tv!" well, other people's hospital life is so much more interesting and fun. especially Scrubs...if you any of you who follow my blog out there happen to be nurses try to watch the 10th episode of the first series because it is one of the better episodes as it really focuses on nurse-doctor relationships.

well, 2nite there's Grey's Anatomy on Living at 11pm and me and my sis are sure not to miss it...heheheh im such a nerd. but a happy nerd :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home