nurse life

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Happy anniversary, blog!!

My blog is one year old today! Many things have happened this year:

my bf and i have been together for 1 year.
i finished my thesis.
i have come to terms with what nursing is really all about.
So far, I have an "A" in every credit i have done so far.

but most of all, i really grew as a person.

the sad part is that a year ago i was griping about exams and this year, im kind of in the same position. Oh dear.

Oh well. Hopefully next year will be different. I have my first exam on tuesday, which is client assessment. Then the next is the IVI exam and then from the 12th onwards, the dreaded finals. then in July, the dreaded practical.

So i guess i'd better continue my studying.

8 Comments:

At Thursday, May 25, 2006, Blogger noel tanti said...

huppy anniversary

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006, Blogger Toni Sant said...

Prosit! Awguri.

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006, Blogger gybexi said...

happy b-day

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006, Blogger Kenneth said...

awguri, and good luck!

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2006, Blogger Giselle said...

An A in every credit? I'm jealous!! hehe

Happy blog birthday :)

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2006, Blogger Victoria said...

Awguri :)

 
At Sunday, May 28, 2006, Blogger Coemgen said...

happy blobirthday.......and obviously, good luck!

 
At Monday, May 29, 2006, Blogger Mr. J said...

Happy birthday.. nice coincidence.. given the fact that it was my birthday too :D And someone seems to be a genius at studies ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home