nurse life

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Good-bye another weekend

Right now my life is in this really static phase and its going to be this way for a while. I feel bored and like I have nothing to look forward to.

Today I feel like my usual bouncy optimism has been drained out of me. Tomorrow I go back to my ward and I will have to check all my week-end's emotional baggage at the door and put on a brave and happy face amidst all the sickness and suffering.

When I was a teen I used to say that i hate my life and all that angsty crap which usually makes me nauseous. But really and truly, at this moment 21.55h at 21 years old, i honestly feel like my life kind of sucks.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 10, 2006, Blogger zaren said...

hey!

thats just a winter the soul needs, to rejuvenate.

taking a look around, a lot of souls can be seen drifting aimlessly in this ocean.

we need some drifting to set goals.

its just the low seaon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home