nurse life

Friday, January 06, 2006

last weekend of fun

well, i managed to fix all my thesis stuff! hurrah! everything worked out fine! my quest to become a nurse is on the ball once again. woo hoo!

today is the official last day of holidays, and in all honesty i am not sorry...in a way i wish i didnt have holidays because i kind of lost the routine i had started and i need to focus on hospital stuff all over again. i don't think it will be too difficult, i start work at 7am monday morning as usual and i'm looking forward to getting back to the grind.

i managed to lose weight due to gym, lost a dress size so now im just about a size 12 which makes me v happy, but as usual it is not good enough for my mum who just told me that my clothes look way too tight for me and that im living a lie...and then she asked me if im pregnant!

well, whatever. i am most certainly looking forward to a lovely evening with my man, sort of the last time to enjoy myself a little before the hardcore studying starts. however, i think i will go out twice a week...but i need to stay focussed, its the key to success.

i found out that we are probably going to be provisionally employed in august...so one day i am a student and the next i am an actual nurse, which is scary and fabulous all at the same time...in may finals, in april we give in our thesis...its all coming together really...in july the final practical...

Paranoid interlude: its always been my ultimate dream to graduate, to stand up there with my degree, nothing in the world could possibly make me happier. however, i have noticed that whenever i want something so badly, i never get it due to some fuck up, which would not be my fault. i want to graduate...

Voice of reason: STOP BEING PARANOID! YOU WILL GRADUATE! NOW SHUT-UP AND GO DO SOMETHING ENJOYABLE!

so true...i'm off to read. ta ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home