nurse life

Thursday, January 05, 2006

very worried indeed

oh dear, oh dear. my thesis is on conditional acceptance...this frightens me. Apparentally its because I am not allowed to contact the subjects of my interviews myself but the stoma nurse has to. so i have to fix my proposal and hunt down the stoma nurse to see if she will do me this favour. I know she most definitely will, but im still worried. I bet im the only person in the course to have a ridiculous problem like this!

even though i know this won't happen, but if she doesn't accept to contact my subjects, my thesis is ruined and i would have done hours of wrk for nothing!

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 05, 2006, Blogger MaltaGirl said...

Viva the ethics board, eh?

Last year's nursing students had horrific problems with getting permission etc. for their theses, it was a beurocratic mess - so bad that eventually the institute had to give permission for the class to hand in their theses in September!!!

Just biex naghmillek naqra kuragg so you know that it's not just you :-)

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home