nurse life

Monday, September 26, 2005

in the evening...

all in all i have had a pretty good day regarding my thesis. my literature review will be done tomorrow and on wednesday i will give it to my tutor who will probably end up rewriting it for me but oh well if it means a good grade so be it i guess.

Gray's Anatomy starts in 10 minutes...damn i have become such an addict to hospital dramas! i love them, they entice me, they show how the medical world has very little to do with medicine!

went for a walk with my beloved. we discussed our mutual dislike for superficial people. we discussed being christ-like and we discussed Jesus' humanity and divinity...but it was nothing like some religion lesson. it was real.

today i was reading my brother's blog...its so much more entertaining than mine. i guess his life is funnier.

anyway, im off to make some tea.

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boring? Yours is the bestest blog I've ever read. Er care to direct us to your brother's blog so we can see whether his is really funnier?

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005, Blogger nurse pica said...

ok its on myspace...

http://www.myspace.com/maltabob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home