nurse life

Thursday, October 06, 2005

typical banter in my house


That cat pictured left, named Nero, is the most ill-behaved creature to roam the planet.

however, he does trigger the funnier conversations in this household:

tonight i made pizza and left it out for my dad and sis. my bro and i retreated to our respective rooms for the evening, while my mother remained in our dining room/living area playing internet games. suddenly she bellows:

"THE CAT IS EATING THE PIZZA!"

my brother and i let my mum handle it.

"THE CAT IS EATING THE PIZZA!" she screamed again.

My brother in an exasperated tone shouts back.
"JUST DEAL WITH IT THE BEST YOU CAN!"

from my bed room i then hear my mother's voice telling the cat: "Rude boy...get off the table please! How naughty! Really!"
And he simply hopped off, without fuss.

What do i conclude? That my mum can reason with the cat better than she can with my siblings.

2 Comments:

At Friday, October 07, 2005, Blogger gybexi said...

hahaha - "deal with it the best you can". classic. :)

 
At Thursday, November 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home