nurse life

Friday, June 17, 2005

terse nurse

I'm making a conscious effort to stay away from nursing for a while. After my disastrous practical I have developed a sort of revulsion to the whole profession. I just hope it will pass in the next 2 weeks.

The problem is that staying away from nursing sort of throws out a whole portion of my character...

The sweet, endearing nurse. Personally, I'm really quite sick of this persona which I consistently seem to hide behind, being concerned with everyone else's well being and kicking my own to the kerb. I hate the way people see me. I hate what they think I am.

This sounds really teenage right? Yeah it does. Well, I don't give a shit. Everyone feels these things all the time. Then you get those bullshitters who say they don't care what anybody thinks of them. Liars. You are all liars.

Its such a case of Whats my view? well, how am I supposed to know. Whats to review? well, how objective can I be?

I don't want to quit nursing. I love nursing. But whoever invented the expression "Getting there is half the fun" should be dragged out into the road and shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home