nurse life

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

the exams take there toll

I am tired of studying and I can't wait to enjoy my summer. Thank God, this year i actually get a summer since they changed our shift! We used to have to work mornings throughout June, July, work a shift in August and then we get september off. this time, we get june off aswell as september! woo hoo! and still get paid!

I have 2 exams left, one being critical care, a subject I loathe and the other is the dreaded practical. Practicals make me so nervous...I hope I manage to think of everything...
The practical reminds me a bit of a play. Everything you do is never actually done in real life. Quite ridiculous really. So basically you have to rehearse it beforehand a few times and on the exam date its like opening night with a very critical audience being the examiners.

Oh well...hopefully in another year I can say good-bye to all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home