nurse life

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

moan moan complain complain

I feel like complaining so here goes, consider yourselves warned:

I have a migraine.
I feel like going out but cant due to said migraine.
I went to school today for no reason whatsoever.
I can't go to work tomorrow in order to do even more work.
Sometimes the people in my course behave like wild animals in the jungle.
I have a thesis to write.
I also have a 2000 wrd assignment to write.
I have to write 2 500-word essays.
I have to give 2 presentations.
I have to pass a course requiring practical exams.
I dont like practical exams.
As part of my teaching and learning credit I have to teach 5 other students a skill they'll never have to carry out in their entire lives.
I am tired all the time.
I am worried three quarters of the time.
I am guilty about not studying enough most of the time.
I secretly feel like I'm a bit of a loser.
Sometimes I feel like just letting go and having fun and getting drunk and dancing on table-tops like Paris Hilton.

Yeah, I said it, like Paris Hilton!

That feels better. ahhh.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, October 20, 2005, Blogger MaltaGirl said...

Kuragg, you've made it this far, only eight months to go... and you're not a loser, no matter how you feel ;-)

For the "useless skill", Michael taught the class how to make balloon animals *grin*

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2005, Blogger nurse pica said...

that is such a cool idea! im gonna show them how to use oil paints.

 
At Friday, October 21, 2005, Blogger MaltaGirl said...

Cool! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home