nurse life

Thursday, October 13, 2005

i have had better days.


I am currently lying down in bed, wearing my nightie and my cardigan like a little old grandma. I am in excrutiating pain due to that lovely thing called womanhood and even though i took a 2 hour bath i still feel filthy and squelchy in my lady-parts. therefore im not feeling my usually happy and optimistic self.

today a doctor was very rude to me. he basically told me if i die nobody will miss me. i told him when he dies, say hi to satan for me.

a patient also beat the crap out of me leaving my arm red and calling me the daughter of a prostitute.

therefore i did this quiz on which winnie the pooh character i am and i came the wise owl, which cheered me up because i always loved Milne's Owl and this character was a mentor of mine while growing up.

im going back to bed now because i'm cramping up like a dehydrated hermit crab.

2 Comments:

At Friday, October 14, 2005, Blogger MaltaGirl said...

Sounds like a horrible day :-S hope tomorrow is better. I got "Pooh bear" :-)

 
At Monday, October 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The doctor was wrong....if you die I will miss you. Your blog is the bestest :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home