nurse life

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

first ever blog! woo hoo

well, this is my first ever post after many people have told me to start a blog to tell my nurse stories. however, lately i have been told that my stories are more like episodes or newspaper articles so i dont call them nurse life stories anymore.

well today i am really pissed off and bored...have exams in a few weeks and maybe that is why though i choose not to believe it. i feel like everything is hunky dory and there is nothing to look forward to, especially in a country like malta. my bf tells me malta is brilliant because u can go near the sea everytime u want but i dont give a shit about the sea, i couldnt care less. the mentality of many of the people on this island drives me absolutely nuts and nothing at this point would give me greater pleasure than to leave...but money and my degree at this point stand in my way...and the fact that i sold my soul to the government and tied myself up for 3 yrs.

well, today is just a bad day...wait thats not even true. i always feel this way, i just go through life trying not to think about it to make myself a more aimable person...in a way its like analgesia...the pain and illness is still there, just ur not acknowledging it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home